Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh Baby.

D&T
Date #35

Date night this week was similar to one of the first dates of the year.  Back in Feb, D and I went to visit our new nephew in the hospital.  This week, we left the kids with the in-laws to visit some great friends and thier new baby boy.  We stopped at the Purple Turtle along the way to pick up milk shakes for us and the new parents (well new to having 2 kids anyway).  I LOVED seeing the beautiful baby!  I LOVE BABIES!  :) Of course it reminded D & I of the times we have been in the hospital with our new babies, and how I am getting that feeling I would like to maybe do that again.  (NOT an announcement, just a thought). 



P.S. - It seems CRAZY that it is already fall - with so many wonderful dates to look back on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment