Thursday, April 5, 2012

shopping

B+C
Date #4
Cheesecake Factory and shopping at City Creek Center

I love to shop.

This is pretty close to a dream date for me. No kids. Just me and him. A beautiful mall, new stores to discover, and good food.

We went straight to the Cheesecake Factory when we got there and took our time eating some delicious food. Then we went to a couple stores. It's crazy how fast time flies by when you're shopping. There were at least 5 other stores I wanted to look at but the mall was closing so we had to go home. I DID get a pair of nude heels and a pretty blouse. And the highlight for me was probably that B bought a couple things for himself. He's not much of a shopper, and couldn't care less about 'style', so this was big for him. We brought our camera and then left it in the car because we didn't want to carry it. : (

I got these heels (LOVE them) and this top and B got these pants in brown and a few t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment