Saturday, May 26, 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

 B+C
Date # 7
pie shakes at Sammy's, some live music, and a scenic drive.

So this date was short because we really never got a chance to plan anything.  But we had babysitters ready and willing, so we headed to Sammy's for some shakes, and decided to use our time without the kids, to get organized.  There are a few things in our lives right now that we need to make decisions about, so we brought the ipad along to write notes in. 


 Mmmm, those shakes were delish!  I probably ate a little too much.  Oops. 

We happened to be there when there was a band playing, so we watched just for a minute but then decided we should move on.


One of the things on our list was to figure out plans for family pictures (outfits and location) so we ended up driving around, looking for good spots for pictures.  I'm not sure if we found THE spot, but we liked this fence. : )  So, that was that.  I don't know if it was all of that sugar from the shake or what, but I was soooo tired, so we headed home.  Even though we didn't have big plans, I thought the night was a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment