Friday, October 28, 2011

Down Time

B+C
Date #24

Dinner and Internet at home

J offered to babysit for us and we happily accepted! Thank you, J!!

Since we hadn't really thought about it ahead of time we just stayed home. I'm a little embarrassed by how many of our dates have taken place at home. I have a great time, anyway. I AM a home body. I just feel kind of lame doing the same thing each week. Please don't judge. At least we're trying! : )

aaaaaaanyway,


I had already planned for dinner at home, so I went ahead and made dinner for us and then we watched funny things on the internet and looked at art online.

B and I both have a need for a creative outlet, so we enjoy doing artsy things together.
We watched bad lip readings and died laughing, and then we checked out the cool hunter and dreamed about the day when we have a house to fill up with art. We loved the Cate Parr watercolors, Theo Altenberg's AH-mazing oil paintings, and the Francoise Neilly paintings. I guess we like a lot of color. There's some WAY cool stuff on this site (hence the title i guess). We could've spent hours looking. It's so amazing what people can think up and bring to life, and I absolutely LOVE that my hub and I share a passion for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment