Saturday, November 5, 2011

Costco Trip

D&T
Date #43

Admittedly, without my in laws being so incredible, I am not sure there is anyway we would be doing so great on our date night goal.  This mini date was very unplanned.  D&I (and the kids) went over to help them with a TV thing (just D was helping really) and we were supposed to be done quick cause the plan was family dinner at Costco before it closed.  Well the "quick fix" was taking much longer than planned - so my in-laws offered to keep the kiddos while D&I had some alone time at Costco and then meet at Shakeys pizza for dinner (then back to thier house to finish the fixing).   I LOVED that plan.  Although SHORT, any alone time with Dane is SWEET (not to mention Costco without the kids - SCORE).  And although it was a whole family dinner - have to put in a plug for Shakeys Pizza (by the AF Walmart - right next to the Petsmart).  Its really well priced and not at all bad for a pizza buffet.  There is a salad bar and the pizza was actually pretty delicious (probably the deep dish).  They also have pasta and yummy potato bites and stuff the kids LOVED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment