Thursday, November 24, 2011

Epitome of Romance

D&T
Date #45

I realize I may be stretching it just a bit . . . but I get to define what a date is right???  Our Thanksgiving Date was Thanksgiving morning at the Oborn family Turkey bowl!  At the family reunion in St. George for the long weekend I had written off a date for the week.  But the grandparents all offered to watch the littles while we played football in the morning.  I have not played in a Turkey Bowl since I had kids - so I was thrilled.  I am not great at football, but D&I love to play sports together and running around for a couple hours in the gorgeous St. George weather with him and our cousins that we love was plenty date like to me.  D & I were on opposite teams - and my team kicked trash.  :)  Just couldn't forget to document that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment