Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Late Night Movie

M&R
Date #30
Late Night Movie

During a crazy weekend, Hubby and I were lucky enough to steal away a few hours to catch a late night movie. We decided to jump on the Thor bandwagon. We loved it. It was much more funny and lighthearted than I thought it would be. Besides the movie, it was nice to just sit next to each other and relax for a couple of hours.

This summer has been so so fun, but I think we are feeling ready to be back in a routine, especially with the kids. Can we really be the nearing the end of August?? And did we really mess up our "one date night a week" track record? Yes! Darn it! I'm afraid so.

We're still trying though. How is everybody else doing? I think we need to have a motivational group date to get us all back on track. :)

Can't wait to see more posts on what everybody has been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment