Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TV SHOW & TELL

J+D
Date #30

Trying to catch up......
July was a nutso month but we're back into making sure we're focused on each other.

This date, after we put the kids down, we turned off our phones and I pulled out my clippers.
I usually cut D's hair while the kids are up, but we made it part of our date tonight. :)

Then, after D was all cleaned up, we snuggled up to each other and played TV SHOW & TELL. I chose my favorite show to watch and he chose his and, even though they were TEVOed, we took turns flipping back and forth between the two each commercial break.

While we fastforwarded through the commercials, we snacked on jelly beans and sour candies and giggled about how silly each of our shows were.

We love to snuggle. We love to watch shows together.
We love home dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment