Friday, January 21, 2011

Can I Get Some Fries to Go With That Shake?

M+R
Date 3

For Date#3, we dropped the kids off with our free babysitters (i.e. family) and hopped in the mini (we just joined the world of minivan owners-nooo!!) for a hot date. We went to Smashburger.

{hubby and our little date crasher}

The hubby got the Sin City Smashburger and RAVED. He may or may not have been really hungry, but he said that it was the best burger he's ever had in his life. If you know my hubby, you didn't even have to hear him say that in words to know he was in love at first bite. He nodded his head in approval and mmmmmm'd the whole time he was eating.

Me? I just got the Classic Smashburger. It was good, but I am not a burger-fanatic either. The fries were yummy, and the shakes looked delish!! I'm still on a no-dairy diet at the time being, so the shake will have to wait for another visit-which there will be, according to the hubby! He's already dreaming of visit number two.

Since I was still pining over that shake, we went across the street to the mall to walk around and get some gourmet chocolates. We tried
Mrs. Cavanaughs, but shhh, I'm still loyal to See's. No contest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment