Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strike Out

J+D
Date #4

IMG_1857

I suck at bowling. I suck at any "ball" sport, for that matter (well, minus ping pong. I kind of rock at ping pong, actually), but bowling is one of my worst.

However, I LOVE to bowl and so does D, so we go as often as we can (which is like, hardly ever).

D knocks down all the pins all the time.
I knock down some pins only sometimes.
And to make it even more fun we take friends and make bets and try to be as creative getting the ball down the lanes as possible
The important thing is that we laugh and have a great time, and that's the main reason we are picking up on "dating" again. Because we love to laugh and have a great time together.

And though D strikes out on the lanes all the time, he never "strikes out" with me. :)

Bowl here....its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment