Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date 3, Let's SKI!

J+D
Date #3

Skiing Tahoe!

TahoeCannon2011 019-2

My hubby is a hottie no matter what he does, but when he's wakeboarding or skiing, he's so hot it melts me.

Laughing. You wanted to know that, right?!

So, being able to spend a few hours with him on the slopes ALONE (with the gorgeous view, of course) was pretty sweet. It was a switch-a-roo (which most date nights are thanks to the bestest friends ever) where we got to go have a date while "they" watched our kids and then "they" got to go have a date while we watched their kids.

That's the best deal ever.
And skiing with him was a great deal, ever....we got buddy passes and got to split the cost with Dust's Sis & Brother in law. It was a steal.

So is my hubby. :)

It was nice to remember that if ever I need a boost in memory of what a HOTTIE D is, all I have to do is go ski in the COLD with him. Cold water OR snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment