Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Alone Time

T+D

Being new at this specific dating game . . . this one might seem a little odd, but here is our date for the week. My sister-in-law had her baby on Tues Feb 1st. Seeing as kids are not allowed at the hospital, we got a babysitter and planned a time in the evening on Wednesday that Dane and I could go down together to see the baby (and his mom and dad).

Although this may seem rather uncoventional or even a stretch as far as a "date" is concerned, I loved it! We spent an hour total in the car together - ALONE - where we had some great conversation. Got to relax and even watched the end of the Jazz game in the hospital room. Of course we held beautiful tiny new baby boy, which inspired lot more converstion about our plans and goals and future babies and such. All total - 1 1/2 hours with my hubby was a great date for me!! That counts, right???

And - at the moment I can't seem to be able to post the picture. So I will try that again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment