Monday, February 14, 2011

The Valentine Date

T+D

In the same spirit as J&D and M&R, we chose not to go out on Valentines Night to avoid the crowds and stay at home with our coughing, snotty (like mucus, not bratty) kids. But we did find a way to get some time to ourselves and enjoy a nice dinner. Dane and I usually compromise when going out to eat, but today - since Valentines is a celebration for BOTH of us - Dane picked up our favorite fast meals. Cafe Rio salad for me and Panda Express for him. He got home from work as I was feeding the kiddos. I put a table cloths and silverware on our bed and threw the kids in the bath. They played happily for almost an hour while Dane and I enjoyed some of our favorite foods and uninterrupted conversation while watching the kids in the bath. It was fabulous! We are going to do it more often for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment