Saturday, February 19, 2011

Game Night

M+R

Date #7- Game Night for Two

You'd think we were already an old couple in our 70's when I tell you what we did for our date this Saturday night.

Yup, that's right Yahtzee. Next up....Bingo and Pinochle.

Since the kids are on another round of colds/coughs/flu, babysitters were out of the question. So it was another night in for date night.

We had ice cream sundaes and played a few rounds of Yahtzee (I was pushing for Scrabble but Hubby refuses to play that game with me). I'm realizing that we need some serious expansion of our game collection.

'till then....Yahtzee it is.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Yatzee!!! How fun is that?! When D and I were newlyweds we used to play games at the table together EVERY NIGHT!!! It was a blast! We probably ate too many sweets our first year of marriage due to continual game nights together, but hey, it started us off on the right foot!

    Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete