Saturday, February 19, 2011

the THAI date

T+D

Date night this week ended a bit earlier than planned, but still great to get away for an hour just D&T. We ate at our favorite Thai food place - SPICY Spicy Noodles for Dane (don't understand how you can even taste it with all that HOTness) and Massaman Curry for me (SOOO delicious - the night of and cold for breakfast the next day!!). The plan was to then stop at Recreation Outlet and price out equipment for Rock Climbing - since it my new favorite hobby that I don't do often enough to even have it considered a hobby. :) D and I both really love it so we wanted to start dreaming about starting our rock climbing plans and collecting gear. However, the store was closed. Who closes at 7pm on a Sat night? Rec Outlet. Next time - along with some browings the internet to start the search.

AND - I need to do better remembering the camera for pics of our dates (and not just use it for pics with the kids) although I did try to put up pics of our favorite thai entrees, and that's not working either. So just imagine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment