Sunday, July 3, 2011

Game Nights Galore!!!

D&T
Date #27

I think game night was the theme of the date night blog this week - and we totally did steal the M&R idea!  A couple years ago a game night with friends could not be considered a date night cause it happened so frequently, but sadly, not so much anymore.  We invited our neighbors over after kids bedtime so play my favorite two games and eat some DELICOUS homemade ice cream D and I created a few days earlier.  Much to D's dismay - I won BOTH games.  That has never happened before and may never happen again, but it won't be forgotten cause now its in the blog.  :)  No pictures of the game playing couples cause my neighbor friend and I (the women of course) were both having allergy issues and I totally looked like quasimodo with one eye swollen shut. 
But I still won the games. :) 


1 comment: