Monday, July 11, 2011

Homemade Rootbeer & Face Time

M&R
Date #28
Homemade Root beer & Face Time
Can it still be called homemade root beer if we had it at a restaurant? Well, it wasn't fountain soda so it was way better anyway.

Our neighbors were so sweet to offer to babysit so that hubby could take me out for a quick date. My birthday was a couple of days before and, again, hubby was working crazy hours and wasn't able to take me out for dinner and shopping, like I had hoped.

I just wanted to go to a place called Emmett and Ethel's in Lehi. We had some coupons for free homemade rootbeer. We weren't hungry and I just wanted a chance to sit face to face and talk, without work phone calls and interrupting children. It was nice! With things being so crazy lately, I'm realizing more than ever, how much I enjoy and NEED time with my man. It keeps me sane and keeps us happier.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even notice this date! How fun! I love the pictures!!! There are others that I somehow missed!!! I'm glad I scrolled down!

    ReplyDelete