Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bike Ride

M&R

Date #12

Bike Ride and Hot Tub

I imagined and was hoping for a bike ride at the beach on some beach cruisers for this date. Time and weather circumstances just weren't on our side though. We made it a point to steal away some time one morning during our weekend visit home (Southern California) to do something together though. I borrowed my niece's beach cruiser that was too small for me and looked like a teenager. Hubby borrowed his nephew's mountain bike, and we were off.


I am SO out of shape. I did good on the downhill, but on the uphill? Well, let's just say, I almost had my first asthma attack in YEARS. I had to get off and walk because my chest hurt so bad. Hubby waited for me at the top. Yes, I am a wimp, and yes, I am now determined to work out my leg muscles for our next bike ride. Now we both want bikes!!

Perfect way to start our day together and it put us both in a really good mood.

Later that night, after we got all the kiddos in bed, we snuck out to the hot tub with my hubby's brother and his wife to chat and relax. It was so nice and I wish we could do these kinds of things everyday!

Perfect way to end our day.

12 comments:

  1. People deserve wealthy life time and loans or just auto loan would make it much better. Your blog is very good,very novel,let I learned a lot from,thank you very much.if you have time also attention our website.
    cruiser bicycles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first comment was weird, no?

    Riding bikes is one of our favorite things to do! But since we don't have bikes at our condo, we always just use our family bikes...

    Its the BEST. One time I was riding a bike while I was like 35 weeks pregnant and I fell over. I got mad at D even though it wasn't his fault at all. Laughing. Who rides their bike at 35 weeks prego?! Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D just got a new bike and kept his old one for me! Get some bikes and we can go on a big group date bike ride!! I think bike rides together are so romantic for some reason (not the huffing it up a hill part - but the wind in your hair outdoors, possibly stopping for a picnic part).

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! i think i would have been right there with you, huffing and puffing. i actually haven't ridden a bike since i was little. this looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the condition that I ever was told that I would be on such a great site, I would not at any time understand! Blog was good article was good stay blessed.
    Dishpedia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now.
    mobile application design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am certainly going to bookmark this page in case I need your help in the future.
    Thanks again!
    mobile website development

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your weblog and will sign up to your feed so I will not miss anything. Fantastic content.
    iphone application design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your accomplishment. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.
    ipad application design

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really impressed with your recent blog post. I am going to bookmark your website for future references.
    mobile website design

    ReplyDelete
  11. With the condition that I ever was told that I would be on such a great site, I would not at any time understand ! What a style, what a design, what a wonder
    droid application development

    ReplyDelete
  12. Besides, a treadmill workout is mostly for the lower body, which means you have to find another way to work your upper body.
    grinders

    ReplyDelete