Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friendly competition . . . . . and chocolate. MMMmmm!

B+C
Date #7
Wally Ball and 'The Chocolate'

Photobucket

For date night this week, we challenged some friends of ours to a game of wally ball! We headed over to the rec center and played for about an hour and a half. It was my first time playing, and I had a blast. It was so much fun just letting loose, being goofy, and screaming to be heard over all of the echoes on that little court. We had a good time.

Photobucket


After working up an appetite, we balanced all that exercise with some dessert at The Chocolate.

Photobucket



Can I just say I'm in LOVE with this place? The setting is an old, renovated house with lots of little nooks to sit and enjoy your treats with friends. I liked the music, too. While we were there I heard some Regina, Priscilla, and Ingrid. Good stuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But enough about how it looked and sounded. how did it TASTE?

If this 'AFTER' picture is any indication, pretty darn good.

Photobucket


Erica had been there before and recommended the lemon curd cupcake, so that's what I got and, I'm telling you, it was DIVINE!! We also got some chocolate cake and a mint brownie because we just couldn't choose. I loved that chocolate cake, too. Can't wait to go back and try something new!

Photobucket

I'm the type of girl that really DOES like to get all dressed up to go out, but I'm really enjoying dressing DOWN for once and doing something a little more creative.

This was a good date.

A really good date.

The fun factor was HIGH. The money and fuss factor? loooooooow.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I think you will have to do a repeat of that date night and take us with you next!!! Sounds SOOO fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to play Wally ball but it sounds like fun. And I have been dying to go to The Chocolate. Glad to know it's yummy. I definitely want in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! the whole group will go, then! we'll plan a day in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete