Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Under the lemon trees

J+D
Date #14

La Jolla Groves Restaurant
(Riverwoods, Provo)

la-jolla-groves-provo-utaha

You guys (I'm going to speak to you as if you're all my bestest friends)
if you haven't been to La Jolla Groves for dinner, you MUST.
It has "insanely good food, with healthier ingredients"--just what we like.

This place as become one of our FAVORITE spots to run away together for dinner, so for date night, we decided to visit here again since a-we LOVE it and b-we had been given a gift card to spend. Yay!
One of our favorite things about these weekly date nights is how creative we have been getting about what we'll do together--and in all the creativity, we haven't just gone to dinner together in a couple months.

Though going to dinner isn't very creative, being able to have a quiet, decent, and thorough conversation face to face is one of the most creative (and often productive) things a couple can do together.

So we talked. And we laughed. And we ate. And after we licked our plates clean, we headed over to the Provo Beach Resort to watch some wannabe surfers try at the indoor wave.

I think the indoor wave will be our destination for NEXT date night.
We can't wait to jump on that wave...
I'm glad its only a week away...

2 comments:

  1. oooo! I just looked at the website for the Provo Beach Resort. Looks like there are tons of date night options there. Thanks for the suggestion. I wish we could have come last night, but I'm glad that you and D had a nice one-on-one date too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that restaurant . . . sad we could not come . . . but excited for my bday date D is planning. D would LOVE that flowrider thing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete