Monday, March 7, 2011

Shopping

B+C
Date #1
Shopping at the Mall

Okay, we're way behind our fellow daters, but you gotta start somewhere, right? After WEEKS of sickness invading our home, we're finally feeling somewhat back to normal and ready to ignite the 'flame of love'. ; )

For our first date, B took me to the mall to spend my Christmas money. Now, if you know me, you know that I LOVE to shop. But I never get to do it. Kids and lack of money prevent it. You know on the Bachelor, when Shawtel went to the mall with Brad and got to buy ANYTHING she wanted? Heaven!

One of the best parts of our date was that B seemed to be enjoying himself, too. None of the typical standing to the side, rolling of the eyes, looking at his watch. He actually helped me find some good deals on things I would have missed, had I gone on my own. It also helped, that I knew exactly what I was going for, so it didn't take all day.


This was kind of a quick one, in the middle of the day, but it was fun to be together, without the kids.
AND, i didn't get a picture of us, but I'll remember on our next date. Just so this isn't a picture-less post, here's a pic of my purchases from the day.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blog! Glad you are going to make dating a new priority! You'll love love love it...and love love love B in a whole new, refreshing way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff. I love your pics...I wish I was more brave and better at trying new fashions. It just doesn't come naturally to me like it seems to for you. And yes, welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete