Saturday, March 19, 2011

To Costco We Go!

D & T
Date #9

I said after the Shooting Date that we needed to go shopping - so this week we did.  It was an awesome Costco Rebate Check shopping trip. Shopping with a gift card is the best and we got to splurge on BULK items we don't always pick up at The Warehouse.  There were lots of great food samples and things to look at for the "wish list". We also got a Bday present for our oldest daughter, although admittedly it will be one both the kids can enjoy!!  I know this blog is about us adults and our relationship and not so much the kiddos - I LOVE shopping for my kids (couldn't every parent spend every last dime just spoiling their children if it wasn't so bad for the bank and the child's demeanor - or is it just me???)  D and I had a great time picking out some things - the main gift being this sand and water table - which is going to be a big hit, I know it!! 
I am including a picture, cause our camera battery is dead and I did not take any pics.


After Costco we stopped by The Bread Bowl Cafe - a new little place near Costco (same side of the street -  across from Lowes in the little strip mall).  A family in our ward just opened it and we wanted to try it.  I got a Thanksgiving Sandwich - turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce on fluffy sourdough bread and D for the Yankee Sandwich - lots of Pastrami and lots of fixins.  Huge Sandwiches, very delicious.  Can't wait to try everything on the menu!! 
Great little date on a Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment