Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fore!!

M&R
Date #19
Bucket of Balls
Hubby's date of choice was a visit to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls. It was a good call on his part. We both loved it. We went and hit a bucket of balls once when we were first married, but never again since.

We first had to have a lesson on how to hold a golf club (I had no clue!). At first I couldn't hit that dang ball, but once I started to figure things out, it was kind of addicting. I hit just past 150 yards and Hubby hit way further than that.

Perfect date--spending some time in the sunshine, being active, laughing with (at) each other. Hubby is ready to take me on the golf course. Now that would either be really comical, or end up in major frustration. It's definitely something new to try together though.

We shall see.....





No comments:

Post a Comment