Friday, May 20, 2011

Out to Lunch.

T&D
Date #21

Busy week - so we decided that we needed a lunch date.  Had a friend offer to take the girls during the day and I jumped all over it!!  Picked up D at work and headed down the road to Magelby's.  Thanks to CityDeals - we had a great gift certificate and paid regular restaurant price for a much NICER place we don't normally go.  It was well worth it!!  We got two lunch buffets (wanted to try it all) and it was DELICIOUS!!!  D loves the Roast Beef they slice right in front of you.  I really liked everything I tried, but was not completely satisfied until I ended the meal with a slice of chocolate cake with fresh raspberries and cream.   Most people rave about the cake, which was good, but its the raspberries and cream that I will probably crave.  :)  Perfect little mid-day date to brighten up an otherwise cold and rainy day. 

1 comment:

  1. I think, by the number of posts this week, it was a busy week for ALL of us! Wowsah. Glad last week is over and that the world didn't end--giving us a fresh new start to dating THIS week. I'm going to double dose the dating this week to try to catch up. GREAT IDEA, T! I'm embarrassed I hadn't thought of doing that yet!

    ReplyDelete