Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lady's Choice

M&R
Date #18
Lady's Choice

Well, what do you do for date night, when you don't have a babysitter lined up, and you're itching to get out of the house?

For me, there is at least one simple solution:

IKEA!

Free babysitting for an hour so we can browse this home decor dreamland without kids? Yes, please!?

I'll be honest-this probably won't top the charts on hubby's ideal date night ideas, but he was sweet and played along.
I was kind of in the zone (since we only had an hour). We didn't buy much this time, but we made a list of furniture and decorating ideas that we will work on, one at a time. This place is my cup of tea.
We definitely got some chocolate and Swedish goodies after our browsing was done.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, my dear! You are always full of brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE ikea. the hubb? not so much. good date, though.

    ReplyDelete