Friday, June 3, 2011

Dine and Dilly Dally

M&R
Date #22
Dine and Dilly Dally
I think it has officially been established, that the Riverwoods in Provo, has become a hot spot for date night between all of us. It has live entertainment on the weekends, good food, interesting stores to play in, and the Provo Beach Resort.

Sooo, that is why we went to La Jolla Groves for dinner on Friday with R's brother and his wife. Yum!! It's perfect because the ambiance is clean and fresh and elegant. The food is delicious. You can eat an appetizer, entree, and dessert and still not leave feeling gorged. The prices are not through the roof. We are fans!

Afterward we walked around, chatted with friends that we bumped into, listened to some live music, and scouted out this little deal that I had read about in the paper. This fun little store gave us ladies a free pair of earrings for checking in on facebook while in the store. Sweet!!!


A nice relaxing dinner, socializing with adults (we love our kids, but sometimes you can only play so much Candy Land and answer so many "but why" questions in a week), browsing some shops, and leaving with a free pair of earrings? I was a happy little lady, and you know what they say about that....when momma's happy, everybody's happy!

1 comment:

  1. I would eat at La Jolla Groves EVERY NIGHT if I could. And if I couldn't, I'd just go to their bakery and pick up a loaf of their SHEEP HERDER's BREAD and munch on it until I could go back. It is a total favorite of ours for sure. My mouth is watering RIGHT NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete