Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tennis Time!

D&T
Date #26

D is awesome at pretty much any sport.  Tennis is one of his favorites and I am pretty sure he has dreams of us playing tennis at like 5am when we are old and grey.  He would also like us to play golf all day as a retired couple.  I have decided as a compromise, I am going to work really hard to get good at tennis (cause I can't stand golf) so we can live out at least some of D's dream.  I am horrible, but actually improving.  This weeks date was fun cause without chasing kids around I could actually hone some skills.  After warming up and getting a lesson from D, we played against D's little sis and her hubby - and we WON!  Not much thanks to me, but I had my hand in a point or two.



1 comment:

  1. it is one of MY dreams to LEARN to play tennis. maybe you guys could teach US. this is on my list of date ideas for me and B because i've heard that tennis is so much fun! i think the only reason we haven't done it yet, is that i've built it up in my head so much, that i'm worried i'll be disappointed when we actually do it.

    ReplyDelete