Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thor

B+C
Date #14

We went to see Thor with our friends, Kyle and Sara, who we don't see very often. I wasn't sure how I'd like the movie, I was just going to catch up with our friends, but to my surprise, I LOVED it!!

Lately, I've been having camera troubles. This time I brought it and realized, when we got to the theater, that the battery was sitting on the counter at home.

SO, I took a pic on my phone (that I'll add when I get the chance), but here's a picture of the poster.



This wasn't the most creative date, but we don't get to go to the movies very often, so we had a good time holding hands at the theater, laughing, and catching up with our friends.

1 comment:

  1. I've gathered from a number of men that this movie has caused a lot of man crushes. I never would have looked at this movie and had a desire to watch it, but I just might give it a try.

    I like going on dates with just my man, but I also really like going out with friends. It is such a nice change to socialize with adults and not have to shush kids, feed them, change their diapers (if even just for an hour). Glad you guys had a nice date night.

    ReplyDelete