Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Chocolate Cafe Game Night


T+D
Date #12

J+D
Date #16

T and I have wanted to put this date together for a while, so I think the idea of it all sounded more exciting to us than to our hubbies...

But I think the hubbies had just as much fun as we had hoped for. It was a blast!
What's better than playing a great game (Quirkle)
eating great desserts (cake, cakookies, ice cream)
in a great little cafe (The Chocolate)
with great friends (we missed you M+R and C+B!)?!

Seriously.
It was awesome.
Just what we had hoped for!

DateNight 014-2

DateNight 011-2

DateNight 013

DateNight 015

3 comments:

  1. ha ha! i love the slow motion, seductive looks as they eat their dessert. looked like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the video!!! The slow mo makes it so much funnier. We had SO much fun. We need to do that again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh! for some reason the video doesn't show up on my computer. I need a new computer. Looks like a fun fun date and I wish we could have made it.

    One of these days, hubby's work schedule won't get in the way and the kids won't be sick and we'll actually be able to socialize with other adults!!

    ReplyDelete